This product is currently sold out.
- "New look" dress from Christian Dior
- Tag inside reads "Printemps-Ete 1958"
- Structured inside and bustier
- Ruched straps, rosette rings around skirt, and comes with a matching belt
- Closures on interior and exterior down the back
- The "new look" was a post WWII fashion moment where fabric conservation was no longer necessary and full voluminous garments were allowed and Christian Dior was at the forefront of this fashion movement
- Condition: Excellent
- 30" bust
- 24" waist
- 60" length