This product is currently sold out.
- Jersey Evening Gown by Jean-Louis Scherrer circa 1950s
- Details include gathered fabric from waist layers over busts and closes in back of neck with button detail, layered fabric petal detail underbust and on waist, rouching under waist and sewn rouched panel to above the knee and contines to drape down the front of the dress, rouching in back around upper portion of zipper
- Closures include zipper down the back with hook-and-eye at the top
- Condition: Very Good/Some Stitching Visible Around Zipper (Slightly Loose)
- Materials: 100% Viscose Rayon
- Made in France
- Size: 38
- Center Front to Hem: 54.5"
- Inseam: 55"
- Under-bust: 26"
- Waist: 25"
- Hip: 30"