We're reopening our showroom safely, no appointment needed.
Dear Decades Family,
We want to thank you for your support and your kind messages throughout the past few months. It is because of you, that we have been able to sustain hope as we all navigate these trying times.
As with any reunion, we are excited to welcome you back into our showroom to safely shop our selection of chic vintage and neo-vintage fashion for yourself or find that perfect gift for the fashion lover in your life. We know how important it can be to see your selections up close and to get friendly advice from our stylish staff on finalizing the perfect addition to your closet, so it goes without saying we can’t wait to see you.
Our temporary showroom hours will be Monday through Friday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT or by appointment for those who need alternative arrangements.
Our position since the beginning of the pandemic remains, nothing is more important to us than the safety of you and our employees. As a result, we are continuing to take every precaution to make your visit safe while offering you the same magical experience you’ve come to know and love at Decades.
We're following all CDC guidelines closely and remain vigilant of any updates or revisions daily. These include, but are not limited to:
- Enforcing mandatory self-health assessments, including temperature checks, for all employees before each shift.
- Requiring employees to wear protective gear, including face coverings, at all times. We ask that customers shopping in our showroom also wear face coverings, and we will provide them for those who need them upon request.
- Maintaining social distancing, by using floor signage and by limiting the number of customers in the showroom.
- Sanitizing areas throughout the showroom frequently, including inventory, displays, and cash wrap counters and point of sale equipment.
- Installing acrylic shields at our cash wrap counter between customers and employees.
- Quarantine and steaming of all inventory handled by staff at intake and by customers within fitting rooms.
- Dedicating cleaning and sanitizing hours before and after our showroom hours.
For those who prefer, we will continue to offer a large selection of our inventory online and will be updating the site with new arrivals daily. Additionally, we will offer curbside pick-up of purchases and consignment returns as well as new consignment drop-off for those seeking contactless services. Lastly, we encourage you to continue to take advantage of our approvals box program, as well as our virtual closet edits which can be coordinated by emailing email@example.com.